wrong site displayed--seemingly randomly

wrong site displayed--seemingly randomly

Chris Cortese
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: wrong site displayed--seemingly randomly

Jim O
This happened with me a short time ago on a new server.

If your site config files include:

listen domain.tld;

try changing them to:

listen 80;

or

listen *:80;

or

listen xx.xx.xx.xx:80;

Jim

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: wrong site displayed--seemingly randomly

Nick Pearson