why worker process only use cpu0?

antituhan
I have 4 core CPU's, cpu0-cpu3, but why NginX worker process only high on cpu0 than other cpu's ?
This is my main configuration http://fpaste.org/VT7I

My hardware spec's are :
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           X3220
Memory 4 x 2 GB of RAM

I am using htop to monitor the process'
[daemon@antituhan.com ~]#

Re: why worker process only use cpu0?

antituhan
Sorry, for more details, I'm using nginx-0.8.54-1.el5
[daemon@antituhan.com ~]#

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 04:07:39PM -0700, antituhan wrote:

> I have 4 core CPU's, cpu0-cpu3, but why NginX worker process only high on
> cpu0 than other cpu's ?
> This is my main configuration http://fpaste.org/VT7I

Do you mean to ask "why only one nginx process actually uses CPU"
instead?  This usually means that nginx isn't really loaded and
one process is enough to handle all connections/requests.

In some situations you may want to disable accept mutex via

    events {
        accept_mutex off;

or tune it with accept_mutex_delay directive.  This should result
in more even distribution of load between nginx processes.

Re: why worker process only use cpu0?

antituhan
Yup, I mean only one nginx process actually uses CPU :)
Ok, I'll try the directive and monitor them.
[daemon@antituhan.com ~]#