ssl setup please

xrd

ssl setup please

xrd
Hello,

I'm old and have been trying for years (no exaggeration) to get full ssl to
work using cloudflare.

The problem appears to be in the nginx setup somewhere (or maybe in the
linux system which I may or may not have altered throughout the past
years).

When I choose to go "full ssl" my server is dead regardless of whether I try
to access it using :80 or :443

This is why my setup looks like:

server {
listen 80 default_server;
listen 443 default_server;
server_name springfield-ohio-post.com www.springfield-ohio-post.com

any ideas?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,285740,285740#msg-285740

Re: ssl setup please

lists@lazygranch.com
What shows up in the log files?

Do you really need to use Cloudflare? Have you been DDoSed? I view Cloudflare as a man in the middle.

I've been using Let's Encrypt for about a year with no drama.