nginx stopped working

Ken Wright
Can someone give me a copy of the original nginx.conf file?  I modified
mine and nginx stopped working, but (fool that I am) I failed to save
the original.

Thanks in advance!

Ken

--
Registered Linux user #483005

If you ever think international relations make sense, remember this:
because a Serb shot an Austrian in Bosnia, Germany invaded Belgium.

Re: nginx stopped working

lists@lazygranch.com
https://gist.github.com/xameeramir/a5cb675fb6a6a64098365e89a239541d

This claims to be the original.