nginx input

Muhui Jiang
Hi

I am using program analysis to locate the bottleneck of nginx. I know the file nginx under the directory of nginx/sbin is the binary file. My question is that what is the input of the binary. I mean the format. Since a general URL doesn't seem to be a right input. Many Thanks

Regards
Muhui

Re: nginx input

oscaretu .
Hello

Do you know that NGINX needs a configuration file?

Kind regards,
Oscar

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 7:11 AM, Muhui Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I am using program analysis to locate the bottleneck of nginx. I know the file nginx under the directory of nginx/sbin is the binary file. My question is that what is the input of the binary. I mean the format. Since a general URL doesn't seem to be a right input. Many Thanks

Regards
Muhui

Oscar Fernandez Sierra