nginx for windows - reg

K Dinesh Babu
Hi,
  I have questions regarding nginx for windows,
  1. Is nginx for windows stable?(I read here that it is in beta)
  2. Are there any thirdparty nginx builds for windows platform that are stable?
  3. I have seen nginx built with cywin here and here.Are these good for production?
Kindly help me out.Thanks in advance.

Regard,
Dinesh Babu K

Re: nginx for windows - reg

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 03:06:27PM +0530, K Dinesh Babu wrote:

>    1. Is nginx for windows stable?(I read here
>    <https://nginx.org/en/docs/windows.html> that it is in beta)

The information on https://nginx.org/en/docs/windows.html is
actual.  That is, nginx/Windows is in beta and have various known
issues.  It is good enough for various development and testing
tasks, but it may not be a good idea to use it in production.