nginx.conf-2018

Maxim Konovalov
Hello,

As some of you probably know we are doing a conference in Atlanta in
October 8 - 11 this year. You can find its full agenda here:

https://www.nginx.com/nginxconf/2018/agenda/

I'd like to draw special attention to nginx dev training that Roman
and Valentin are doing on the day 0 and day 3.

This training is rather unique, guys will provide in-depth talk
about nginx code development and also give some practical examples.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the conf as well.

I must admit it is not cheap.  Good news is that I provide a
cheat^Wdiscount code for you.

Thanks,

Maxim

--
Maxim Konovalov

Re: nginx.conf-2018

Maxim Konovalov
On 28/08/2018 19:37, Maxim Konovalov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As some of you probably know we are doing a conference in Atlanta in
> October 8 - 11 this year. You can find its full agenda here:
>
> https://www.nginx.com/nginxconf/2018/agenda/

[...]

Here is a channel where you can find videos from the conf:

https://www.youtube.com/user/NginxInc/videos

--
Maxim Konovalov