nginx.conf 2017: Call For Papers Now Open – Submit a Talk!

nginx.conf 2017: Call For Papers Now Open – Submit a Talk!

Shirley Bailes
Hello NGINX community –
We’re excited to announce that the call for proposals for the fourth NGINX conference, nginx.conf 2017 is open. Please submit a talk, and share the CFP with those you know who have good NGINX stories to share.
Deadline to submit: 11:59PM PT, May 8, 2017.
Our goal each year is to help attendees learn about NGINX use cases, insights, and best practices from real-world experts like you. This year, our theme is 'Architect the Future'. Tell us how you envision using NGINX with tomorrow's applications, or check out the suggested topics below for inspiration on the types of talks we’re looking for:
  • Architecture & Development
  • High-Performance Web
  • Operations & Deployment
  • Case Studies
Conference details:
  • nginx.conf 2017 will be held in Portland, OR
  • Venue: The Nines Hotel
  • Dates: September 6-8
  • Twitter: #nginxconf
Let us know if you have any questions. Otherwise, we look forward to reading the stories you have to share.
*s

Shirley Bailes
Director, Event Marketing
Mobile: <a href="tel://707.569.4888" style="text-decoration:none;color:rgb(122,125,132)" target="_blank">707.569.4888