nginscript subrequests or way to save vars between requests

nginscript subrequests or way to save vars between requests

blason
In most of the docs for nginscript it talks about how it will not block on
subrequests. But I havent seen any examples on how to perform these
subrequests. Is there a way to do this? Or any way to save a variable
somewhere (over the net, in a file, in memory) between requests? Or are my
scripts limited to using what I can generate in process and info from the
current request?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,275820,275820#msg-275820