max pem file size

Frank Liu
When using ssl_client_certificate or ssl_trusted_certificate to verify client cert, is there a limit on the pem file size or number of CAs? How to tune that if we need to increase that size? What's the impact if that file is getting too large?

Re: max pem file size

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 10:53:02PM -0700, Frank Liu wrote:

> When using ssl_client_certificate or ssl_trusted_certificate to verify
> client cert, is there a limit on the pem file size or number of CAs? How to
> tune that if we need to increase that size? What's the impact if that file
> is getting too large?

There are no limits, except due to amount of available memory.