connection error bit set to 1

blason
Hello,
I am writing a nginx module.
I would like to know it which flow is the error filed of the connection set
to 1, I am running a test which the nginx epoll call
ngx_http_finalize_request  with: r->connection->error = 1, this will
terminate my request before I finished with my job.

Thanks

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,275771,275771#msg-275771

Re: connection error bit set to 1

Zhang Chao
Hello!

Is there any network error in your connection? like connection reset by peer, maybe you can set the error log level as low as possible, then find the devil in the error.log.