connect() failed (110: Connection timed out) while connecting to upstream

connect() failed (110: Connection timed out) while connecting to upstream

vergil
Hi,

i have a nginx deployment as a reverse proxy.
everything seems to be fine when I start my service. but after few days we
start getting below error.
onnect() failed (110: Connection timed out) while connecting to upstream

we get this error after ~2 minutes of hitting the request and after 2 mins
upstream server receives the request before that we don't see any request.
in upstream server and we get response code 200 and not 503 or 502.

The problem goes away after we restart our nginx server .
Can somebody please help me with this.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,288345,288345#msg-288345