change this rewrite to apache htaccess

vedranf
The following post explains about the page caching in rails with Nginx.

http://blog.hasmanythrough.com/2008/1/30/segregated-page-cache-storage

I like to implement this solution with my app but on Apache. So, the main block/route is

  if (-f $request_filename) {
    break;
  }
    if (-f /cache$request_filename) {
    rewrite (.*) /cache$1 break;
    break;
  }

  if (-f /cache$request_filename.html) {
    rewrite (.*) /cache$1.html break;
    break;
  }
What could be the Apache equivalent for the above Nginx related code??

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,2398,2398#msg-2398

Re: change this rewrite to apache htaccess

Jim O

millisami wrote:

> The following post explains about the page caching in rails with Nginx.
>
> http://blog.hasmanythrough.com/2008/1/30/segregated-page-cache-storage
>
> I like to implement this solution with my app but on Apache. So, the main block/route is
>
>   if (-f $request_filename) {
>     break;
>   }
>     if (-f /cache$request_filename) {
>     rewrite (.*) /cache$1 break;
>     break;
>   }
>
>   if (-f /cache$request_filename.html) {
>     rewrite (.*) /cache$1.html break;
>     break;
>   }
> What could be the Apache equivalent for the above Nginx related code??
>
> Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,2398,2398#msg-2398

You've now posted this to the same list twice.

Just a thought, but perhaps you'd be better off asking for help on an
apache mailing list.

Jim