can i use a another function like more_set_input_headers

can i use a another function like more_set_input_headers

Alexander Wenter
hi everybody,

i have a question about more_set_input_headers. I use your default dist
package from
fedora 27, but i mess the packets more headers. I would like to convert
this two functions

    more_set_headers -s 401 'WWW-Authenticate: Basic
realm="server.domain.tld"';
    more_set_input_headers 'Authorization: $http_authorization';

I have try with proxy_set_header, but its not working.

Have anyone a idea, who can i set up with a basic function on nginx?

Best wishes

Alex