Webdav error accessing with Finder

Olaf van der Spek
I am trying to acces the folder with Osx using   Finder ,
after authentication with the right password it will respond
with a message box :

original text in Italian :

Si è verificato un errore durante la connessione al server "xxxxxxx.it".
Contatta l'amministratore di sistema per maggiori informazioni.

...translation
An error occurred during the connection to the server "xxxxxxx.it"
Contact the system administrator for more info.

Below the section of my configuration file.

Can you help me to fix the issue.
Thanks in advance.

location /dav/ {

     alias /var/www/webdav/pub/;

     auth_basic              "Restricted Content";
     # The file containing authorized users
     auth_basic_user_file    /etc/nginx/.htpasswd;

     # dav allowed method
     dav_methods     PUT DELETE MKCOL COPY MOVE;
     # Allow current scope perform specified DAV method
     #dav_ext_methods PROPFIND OPTIONS;

     # In this folder, newly created folder or file is to have specified
permission.
     # If none is given, default is user:rw. If all or group permission is
specified, user could be skipped
     dav_access      user:rw group:rw all:r;

     # Temporary folder
     client_body_temp_path /var/dav;

     # MAX size of uploaded file, 0 mean unlimited
     client_max_body_size    0;

     # Allow autocreate folder here if necessary
     create_full_put_path    on;
     }

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,287236,287236#msg-287236

Re: Webdav error accessing with Finder

Francis Daly
On Tue, Mar 03, 2020 at 07:53:41AM -0500, atomino wrote:

Hi there,

> I am trying to acces the folder with Osx using   Finder ,
> after authentication with the right password it will respond
> with a message box :

> ...translation
> An error occurred during the connection to the server "xxxxxxx.it"
> Contact the system administrator for more info.

What do the nginx access log and the nginx error log show when this
happens?

Perhaps that will help show where the first problem is.

(Perhaps the dav_ext_methods directive should be uncommented?)