Variables in FreeBSD

DAls
Hello, I have created nginx module (compile by gcc) and found that nginx does not support VARIABLES on the FreeBSD os. I try to use it like ngx_str_t name = {r->variables[1].len, (unsigned char *) r->variables[1].data}; However every time I get errors in the error.log file: signal 11 It's works perfect on the Ubuntu os. I've read VARIABLES are not supported for the nginx 0.7.52. But I need to get the value of variables when I call my module from nginx.conf like set_module_value $returnedValue $incomingValue Could anyone help me to get a value from the variable $incomingValue on FreeBSD OS? Is there any way to get variable value on FreeBSD OS? Thanks a lot! Yours sincerely, Alex