Typo in documentation...

J.R.
Wasn't sure how to contact the webmaster as there is only a sales
contact form on the nginx website.... Would it kill them to have a
basic feedback form or email address?

I believe there's a typo on the following page:

https://docs.nginx.com/nginx/admin-guide/security-controls/controlling-access-proxied-http/

Specifically, under "Limiting the Bandwidth", last box there is the following:

        location /download/ {
            limit_conn addr 1;
            limit_rate 1m;
            limit_rate 50k;
        }

I believe the first "limit_rate" is actually supposed to be
"limit_rate_after"...

Re: Typo in documentation...

Yaroslav Zhuravlev
Hello!

> On 17 Oct 2019, at 20:49, J.R. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Wasn't sure how to contact the webmaster as there is only a sales
> contact form on the nginx website.... Would it kill them to have a
> basic feedback form or email address?
>
> I believe there's a typo on the following page:
>
> https://docs.nginx.com/nginx/admin-guide/security-controls/controlling-access-proxied-http/
>
> Specifically, under "Limiting the Bandwidth", last box there is the following:
>
>        location /download/ {
>            limit_conn addr 1;
>            limit_rate 1m;
>            limit_rate 50k;
>        }
>
> I believe the first "limit_rate" is actually supposed to be
> "limit_rate_after"…

Thanks for reporting this issue, example corrected, the fix will appear shortly on the website.