The nginx upstream configuration do not distinguish domain

The nginx upstream configuration do not distinguish domain

zakirenish
Hi, Dear friends:

    I post my problem detail in there:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63239923/the-nginx-upstream-configuration-do-not-distinguish-domain

    why can not differentiate the two upstreams?
    Please take a look at this.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,289030,289030#msg-289030

Re: The nginx upstream configuration do not distinguish domain

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 04:19:52AM -0400, mark_liao wrote:

> Hi, Dear friends:
>
>     I post my problem detail in there:
>

> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63239923/the-nginx-upstream-configuration-do-not-distinguish-domain
>
>     why can not differentiate the two upstreams?
>     Please take a look at this.

In your nginx configuration, there is no difference for the two
server blocks configured except the uptream servers they proxy
all requests to.

On the other hand, you claim that you've started two upstream
servers:

"then I started the localhost:3003 and localhost:3002, each prefer
to /www/wwwroot/www.demo1.com and /www/wwwroot/www.demo1.com."

Given the "prefer to" paths (whatever it means), both upstream
servers seems to use the same configuration and expected to return
identical responses.