Testing with number of connections

Mahmood Naderan
Hi,
I have compiled 1.14.2 from source and for some binary analysis, I want to measure the response time under multiple connections, e.g. 1000 tcp connections. I am talking about sbin/nginx file.
I didn't find a clear document on that. Does anybody know?

Regards,
Mahmood

Re: Testing with number of connections

J.R.
> I have compiled 1.14.2 from source and for some binary analysis, I want to
> measure the response time under multiple connections, e.g. 1000 tcp
> connections. I am talking about sbin/nginx file.
> I didn't find a clear document on that. Does anybody know?

ab (apache bench)
siege
httperf

It's not hard to google 'web benchmark software'...

Might want to consider upgrading, 1.14 branch is not a current version...

RE: Testing with number of connections

7149144120
Messages I'm going to report

>I have compiled 1.14.2 from source and for some binary analysis, I want to
>measure the response time under multiple connections, e.g. 1000 tcp
>connections. I am talking ab

RE: Testing with number of connections

7149144120
Stop sending me savages

>I have compiled 1.14.2 from source and for some binary analysis, I want to
>measure the response time under multiple connections, e.g. 1000 tcp
>connections. I am talking ab

RE: RE: Testing with number of connections

7149144120
Stop