Suggestions for web apps to test out nginx load balancing?

Suggestions for web apps to test out nginx load balancing?

mdm100
Does anyone have a suggestion about a simple, free, open source web app,
with a database that I could test out and get familiar with, nginx's load
balancing functionality on?

Thank you,
    leeand00

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,278284,278284#msg-278284

Re: Suggestions for web apps to test out nginx load balancing?

Peter Booth
The tech empower web framework benchmark is a set of six micro benchmarks implemented with over 100 different web frameworks. It’s free, easy to setup, and comes as prebuilt docker containers.

Sent from my iPhone