Suggest strong cipher suites

Kaushal Shriyan
Hi,

We are using Nginx Web server on CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)

OpenSSL Version
#openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.2k-fips  26 Jan 2017
#

Nginx Version
#rpm -qa | grep nginx
nginx-1.16.1-1.el7.x86_64
#

Can someone please suggest me to use strong cipher suites for SSL/TLS encryption. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Re: Suggest strong cipher suites

J.R.
> Can someone please suggest me to use strong cipher suites for SSL/TLS
> encryption. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Select your products / versions and what settings you want... It
should give you a good jumpstart on configuration settings:

https://ssl-config.mozilla.org/

Can't get much easier than that...