Some POST requests give 400 Bad Request when word 'select' is in the body

xrd

Some POST requests give 400 Bad Request when word 'select' is in the body

xrd
Hi all,

we have seen that if you add the word 'SELECT' in some requests sometimes
you get a 400 Bad Request. It is a use case where we save contents via POST
to edit a item of our catalog. I suspect that nginx may interpret this
request as a some kind of SQL injection.

Do you know if it is a known bug?

nginx version: nginx/1.15.4

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,285567,285567#msg-285567

xrd

Re: Some POST requests give 400 Bad Request when word 'select' is in the body

xrd
Seems a bad config in our system. They are printing as if it were a native
nginx error when it comes from another point of the application. Nevermind.

Thanks anyway,

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,285567,285573#msg-285573