Reply to a thread

nsclick
Hello,

excuse my, maybe, very stupid question. But how can I reply to post on the mailing list?
I only receive daily summaries of all posts (without any reply links and withoput the chance to simply reply to a single e-mail).
When trying to register/login to the forum (https://forum.nginx.org/) instead, I only get the me message that I will receive a confirmation e-mail....but such an e-mail never arrives.

Could you give me a little "kick" into the right direction, please?
Why is it so hard to reply to a post?

Thanks.

Re: Reply to a thread

Valentin V. Bartenev-3
On Friday 15 November 2019 15:42:57 [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> excuse my, maybe, very stupid question. But how can I reply to post on the mailing list?
> I only receive daily summaries of all posts (without any reply links and withoput the chance to simply reply to a single e-mail).
> When trying to register/login to the forum (https://forum.nginx.org/) instead, I only get the me message that I will receive a confirmation e-mail....but such an e-mail never arrives.
>
> Could you give me a little "kick" into the right direction, please?
> Why is it so hard to reply to a post?
>
> Thanks.

The digest mode in mailing lists is usually suited only if you want to
receive "latest news" and don't want to participate in discussions.
Otherwise you should subscribe in normal mode.

  wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev