Quantcast

Question about custom error pages

Alex Samad
Hi

How would I added custom info to the error page.

Say like for 400 if its a cert error, how can I add that to the page and maybe to add in the clients ip address as well

Re: Question about custom error pages

nginx mailing list
RTFM? :o)

https://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_core_module.html#error_page