Openssl Dynamic engine support for Nginx

Openssl Dynamic engine support for Nginx

wld75
HI Nginx Team,

   I am working on a Dynamic engine for OpenSSL for RSA and AES. I need to
add this Dynamic Engine in Nginx config file. How can I do that?

I am able to do the OpenSSL speed test with my engine. What configuration I
need to add for Nginx to use this Dynamic engine.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,280934,280934#msg-280934

Re: Openssl Dynamic engine support for Nginx

Zhang Chao
Hello!

How about using the openssl.cnf to load your engine?

Alternatively, you may want to reference the Intel/async_mode_nginx.

Best Regards
Alex Zhang