Nginx with windows auth

Brian W.
Is this possible in the free version or only paid products?

Brian

Re: Nginx with windows auth

Brian W.
I saw a post  this morning claiming that only paid versions supported it. I did get it to work; it wasn't initially obvious that the ldap auth conf file was to replace the nginx.conf file and not be an addition.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018, 9:36 AM Brian W. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is this possible in the free version or only paid products?

Brian

RE: [IE] Re: Nginx with windows auth

Jason Whittington

When you saw “Windows Auth” did you mean NTLM?

I saw a post  this morning claiming that only paid versions supported it. I did get it to work; it wasn't initially obvious that the ldap auth conf file was to replace the nginx.conf file and not be an addition.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018, 9:36 AM Brian W. <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is this possible in the free version or only paid products?

Brian

This message contains proprietary information from Equifax which may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail [hidden email]. Equifax® is a registered trademark of Equifax Inc. All rights reserved.