Nginx Plus Dashboard - memory pages

Friscia, Michael

I’m not really sure I understand what memory pages are in the Nginx Plus dashboard. I’ve been poking around the documentation and must be missing it. But it seems like every zone is using 5090 and then there is just one zone that is using 2544.

My questions:

  1. What are “Memory Pages”?
  2. Are they configurable?
  3. Is it odd that one out of 8 zones is basically half what all the other zones are?

Any help to push me into the right direction for documentation would be appreciated.

Michael Friscia

Office of Communications

Yale School of Medicine

(203) 737-7932 - office

(203) 931-5381 - mobile

http://web.yale.edu

Re: Nginx Plus Dashboard - memory pages

Igor A. Ippolitov
Michael,

Please send your Nginx Plus related questions to [hidden email]. Thank you!

Regards,
Igor