Nginx Load Balancing repsond 404

梁维伟

Hi.

I have this config below And I requested upstream resource and got 404 response. However, when I modified 'listen 80' to 'listen 8081', I requested upstream resource again, I got 200 response. I wonder why.

Thanks.

snippet of my nginx config

http {

upstream backend {

server IP:10000;

server IP:10001;

listen 80;

location / {

proxy_pass http://backend;

Re: Nginx Load Balancing repsond 404

chateau Xiao
What’s the result of curl when make you request direct to the backend port 10000 and 10001?

在 2020年1月9日,下午9:49,梁维伟 <[hidden email]> 写道: