Nginx Hackathon!

Libby Meren

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that NGINX will be running our first Hackathon in September. The Hackathon theme is “NGINX for Good”: we’re inviting participants to build a website or application that helps others, with the site or app running on our dynamic application server, NGINX Unit. The Hackathon winner gets their project funded (with support from the members of the engineering team).

If you’re interested, go ahead and sign up – all are welcome! For any questions, you can contact us at [hidden email].

We hope to see you there,

Libby

signature_1604307688

Libby Meren

RE: Nginx Hackathon!

6617065164
Please remove my contact from any and all of your lists, please. Thank you.