Nginx 1.19

vergil
Hello,

I know that, usually, mainline versions are supposed to be released the
month after the stable one. However, based on
https://trac.nginx.org/nginx/roadmap, Nginx 1.19 is planned for 04/30/2021.
Is that normal ?

Thank you in advance,

Antoine

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,287939,287939#msg-287939

Re: Nginx 1.19

Maxim Konovalov
Hi Antoine,

On 04.05.2020 11:26, Flinou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I know that, usually, mainline versions are supposed to be released the
> month after the stable one. However, based on
> https://trac.nginx.org/nginx/roadmap, Nginx 1.19 is planned for 04/30/2021.
> Is that normal ?

Yes, we are planning to have 1.19.0 somewhere in May (not listed in trac
yet).

What you see in trac is for 1.19 mainline "branch".

Thanks,

Maxim

--
Maxim Konovalov

Re: Nginx 1.19

Martin Grigorov
Hi Maxim,

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 12:54 PM Maxim Konovalov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Antoine,

On 04.05.2020 11:26, Flinou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I know that, usually, mainline versions are supposed to be released the
> month after the stable one. However, based on
> https://trac.nginx.org/nginx/roadmap, Nginx 1.19 is planned for 04/30/2021.
> Is that normal ?

Yes, we are planning to have 1.19.0 somewhere in May (not listed in trac
yet).

Somewhere in May 2020 or May 2021 ?
At the moment Trac is not reachable (error 502) but Flinou's message says 2021.

Regards,
Martin

On 04.05.2020 17:45, Martin Grigorov wrote:

> Hi Maxim,
>
> On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 12:54 PM Maxim Konovalov <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Antoine,
>
>     On 04.05.2020 11:26, Flinou wrote:
>     > Hello,
>     >
>     > I know that, usually, mainline versions are supposed to be
>     released the
>     > month after the stable one. However, based on
>     > https://trac.nginx.org/nginx/roadmap, Nginx 1.19 is planned for
>     04/30/2021.
>     > Is that normal ?
>     >
>     Yes, we are planning to have 1.19.0 somewhere in May (not listed in trac
>     yet).
>

> Somewhere in May 2020 or May 2021 ?
> At the moment Trac is not reachable (error 502) but Flinou's message
> says 2021.

May 2020.

--
Maxim Konovalov