NGINX on windows

redflag
HI All,

I'm just wondering what the current limitations on worker_connections are in
Windows? Is it 1024 as I can see in some discussions or is it able to be set
higher?

Thanks.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,287488,287488#msg-287488

Re: NGINX on windows

redflag
Look at this version, per-compiled, high performance
http://nginx-win.ecsds.eu/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,287488,287489#msg-287489

Re: NGINX on windows

Kevin Worthington
I offer 32-bit and 64-bit pre-compiled MSI installer versions of Nginx for Windows for free download here:

Nginx.org also has supported binaries for free download.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 12:04 PM itpp2012 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Look at this version, per-compiled, high performance
http://nginx-win.ecsds.eu/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,287488,287489#msg-287489

Re: NGINX on windows

redflag
This doesn't answer my question.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,287488,287492#msg-287492

Re: NGINX on windows

Kevin Worthington
I think it's 1024.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:39:28AM -0400, Faulteh wrote:

> I'm just wondering what the current limitations on worker_connections are in
> Windows? Is it 1024 as I can see in some discussions or is it able to be set
> higher?

Since nginx 1.15.9 you can use higher number of worker_connections
with the "poll" event method (only available on Windows Vista or
newer).

Note though that this isn't the only limitation of nginx when
running on Windows, and it's generally a bad idea to use it for
production.  Some basic limitations are outlined in the
documentation, see http://nginx.org/en/docs/windows.html.