Multitenant invalid configuration reload

Multitenant invalid configuration reload

S.A.N
Hello Everyone,

I had asked this question in stackoverflow
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42771887/invalid-host-in-upstream-for-multitenant)
earlier, but I did not get any response so far, so I wanted to check
here.For now, I have a POC which generates tenant config (one per tenant) in
a temp destination and then validates using "nginx -t "option and then
finally all the good tenant configs are copied to the actual destination and
then reloaded.

 Is there a simpler solution for the problem mentioned in the stackoverflow
thread ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Muhilan

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,273061,273061#msg-273061

RE: Multitenant invalid configuration reload

Maxim Ozerov
I think, the reason that nobody answered, that the essence of a problem is accurately not formulated.
It in what, that you incorrectly form the configuration file?

Re: RE: Multitenant invalid configuration reload

S.A.N
Hi Maxim,

Thank you.

I removed unwanted information from the stackoverflow question.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42771887/invalid-host-in-upstream-for-multitenant

Can you please take a look at it now?

Regards,
Muhilan