Multiple host in request

satay
Hi,
I am using zuul filters for reverse proxy in aks cluster
but when the request recieved at service it has multiple host name
like
host host.com,host.com

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,286632,286632#msg-286632

Re: Multiple host in request

Francis Daly
On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 03:29:26AM -0500, hmahajan21 wrote:

Hi there,

> I am using zuul filters for reverse proxy in aks cluster
> but when the request recieved at service it has multiple host name
> like
> host host.com,host.com

I'm not sure if your question is "why does nginx generate this outgoing
Host: header?", or "why does nginx not handle this incoming Host: header
the way I want it to?", or something else entirely.

Re: Multiple host in request

satay
Yes my question is why ngnix override the header and append double host in
host header

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,286632,286644#msg-286644

Re: Multiple host in request

Francis Daly
On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 06:24:18AM -0500, hmahajan21 wrote:

Hi there,

> Yes my question is why ngnix override the header and append double host in
> host header

Thanks.

What is the nginx config that is used?

Your test request will be handled in one server{} block, and eventually
in one location{} block, that presumably uses "proxy_pass". There may
also be "proxy_set_header" directives, possibly from an "include",
and possibly inherited into this location{}.

The config may show where the unwanted part is being introduced.