Mail Proxy: SSL to Backend

nsclick
Hello,

does the Nginx Mail Proxy support SSL towards the backend server?

I found some websites which tell that this is not possible, however, such websites are quite a bit old.
Is SSL to the backend supported now?

Thanks.

Re: Mail Proxy: SSL to Backend

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 09:17:16PM +0100, [hidden email] wrote:

>    does the Nginx Mail Proxy support SSL towards the backend server?
>
>    I found some websites which tell that this is not possible, however,
>    such websites are quite a bit old.
>    Is SSL to the backend supported now?

The answer is still "no".  But if you really want to use SSL with
backends for some reasons, you can additionally proxy backend
connections through nginx stream module.