Is it possible applied external module from packages?

Is it possible applied external module from packages?

antituhan
Hello,

I've found WAF Module for NginX called Naxsi http://code.google.com/p/naxsi/
And I've read the manual to compile it, but is it possible to applied/recompile naxsi module to NginX from packages?

Reference: how to install naxsi from tarball http://code.google.com/p/naxsi/wiki/Howto#Installing_nginx_+_naxsi
[daemon@antituhan.com ~]#

Re: Is it possible applied external module from packages?

Cliff Wells
On Mon, 2012-04-30 at 14:24 -0700, antituhan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've found WAF Module for NginX called Naxsi http://code.google.com/p/naxsi/
> And I've read the manual to compile it, but is it possible to
> applied/recompile naxsi module to NginX from packages?

No, you'll need to build Nginx from source.

Cliff

Re: Is it possible applied external module from packages?

antituhan
Thanks cliff for the reply :) Sorry for my mistake, wrong button :P Send to your mailbox LOL
[daemon@antituhan.com ~]#