Installing module in Nginx with souce, after installing from Repositiory

Installing module in Nginx with souce, after installing from Repositiory

Andrzej Walas
I have installed the mainline version of Nginx using the Lauchpad PPA
Respositiy;
Via: add-apt-repository ppa:nginx/development

I wouldlike to install an additonal module into it, however I need to
install it from source.

If I was to download the correct version from the Nginx site to my server
and install the module via source, will this work ok, or will it mess up
what had already been installed?

Thanks

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,277563,277563#msg-277563