How to call a named location in nginx upon 200 status from upstream server

How to call a named location in nginx upon 200 status from upstream server

Latha Appanna
Hello,

I want to call REST endpoint after successful (200/201) status from upstream server. For error cases, I know we can use error_page/try_files etc. But for success cases, I did not find any directive to use.  I read about `mirror` which can be used to call another server before making the call to upstream server, I'm looking for something opposite to mirror, which can be used to call at the end after successful response from upstream server.