How to Edit/Delete own posted reply or topic

How to Edit/Delete own posted reply or topic

rnburn
Hi,

I need to edit one reply to a topic in this list and need to know how to
perform it. I cannot see any edit or delete button.

I have been using stackoverflow where edits and delete is allowed to the
users.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,273547,273547#msg-273547

Re: How to Edit/Delete own posted reply or topic

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 07:40:25AM -0400, zaidahmd wrote:

> I need to edit one reply to a topic in this list and need to know how to
> perform it. I cannot see any edit or delete button.
>
> I have been using stackoverflow where edits and delete is allowed to the
> users.

This is a mailing list, you can't edit or delete anything.

http://nginx.org/

You can if you use the web portal at https://forum.nginx.org/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,273547,273556#msg-273556