How about an nginx repository mirror list?

How about an nginx repository mirror list?

antituhan
I see here http://wiki.nginx.org/Install for the Nginx Repository, especially RHEL/CentOS don't have any  mirror likes IP Based to Location. Or, is there a plan to build it?
[daemon@antituhan.com ~]#

Re: How about an nginx repository mirror list?

Jonathan Matthews
On 19 February 2013 15:46, antituhan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I see here http://wiki.nginx.org/Install for the Nginx Repository, especially
> RHEL/CentOS don't have any  mirror likes IP Based to Location. Or, is there
> a plan to build it?

I can't parse what you wrote. Please rewrite it more clearly.

--
Jonathan Matthews // Oxford, London, UK
http://www.jpluscplusm.com/contact.html

Re: How about an nginx repository mirror list?

Sergey Budnevitch

On 19  Feb2013, at 19:46 , antituhan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I see here http://wiki.nginx.org/Install for the Nginx Repository, especially
> RHEL/CentOS don't have any  mirror likes IP Based to Location. Or, is there
> a plan to build it?

There are no plans to add mirrors to main package repository.

Re: How about an nginx repository mirror list?

antituhan
Jonathan Matthews wrote
On 19 February 2013 15:46, antituhan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I see here http://wiki.nginx.org/Install for the Nginx Repository, especially
> RHEL/CentOS don't have any  mirror likes IP Based to Location. Or, is there
> a plan to build it?

I can't parse what you wrote. Please rewrite it more clearly.

--
Jonathan Matthews // Oxford, London, UK
http://www.jpluscplusm.com/contact.html

Sorry :D
I mean, why nginx don't have any mirror to mirror the main package? (eg. like other linux repository). Spread around the world :)
[daemon@antituhan.com ~]#

Re: How about an nginx repository mirror list?

antituhan
Sergey Budnevitch wrote
On 19  Feb2013, at 19:46 , antituhan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I see here http://wiki.nginx.org/Install for the Nginx Repository, especially
> RHEL/CentOS don't have any  mirror likes IP Based to Location. Or, is there
> a plan to build it?

There are no plans to add mirrors to main package repository.

Thanks sergey for your answer,

But would you mind to tell us why?
[daemon@antituhan.com ~]#

On 20  Feb2013, at 20:15 , antituhan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sergey Budnevitch wrote
>> On 19  Feb2013, at 19:46 , antituhan &lt;
>
>> dewanggaba@
>
>> &gt; wrote:
>>
>>> I see here http://wiki.nginx.org/Install for the Nginx Repository,
>>> especially
>>> RHEL/CentOS don't have any  mirror likes IP Based to Location. Or, is
>>> there
>>> a plan to build it?
>>
>> There are no plans to add mirrors to main package repository.
>
> Thanks sergey for your answer,
>
> But would you mind to tell us why?

We have no capacity problems with current repository, since nginx packages
are small, so mirrors are useless in our case.