How I can to call from php script to python via shell_exec()?‏

How I can to call from php script to python via shell_exec()?‏

נתנאל שטרן
I tried this but I recieved HTTP error 405
What should I do?

--
thanks
NETANEL

Re: How I can to call from php script to python via shell_exec()?

Francis Daly
On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 12:31:10PM +0300, נתנאל שטרן wrote:

Hi there,

> I tried this but I recieved HTTP error 405
> What should I do?

As written, this sounds like a PHP question; you might have more luck
getting a useful response on a PHP list.

HTTP 405 can happen in nginx if you issue a POST request to a url that
nginx would normally handle by returning content from the filesystem
-- if you show test test request that you make and the matching nginx
config, someone here might be able to point out a problem or resolution
on that part.