Help with filter module

vergil
Greetings all,

i am writing a new Nginx filter module , the main issue is that when i try
to read the request body it turn out to be null, is there a way to READ THE
BODY??

i found an already existing module that could read the request body filter
but it does not appear to be working, this is the module:  [
https://www.nginx.com/resources/wiki/extending/examples/body_filter/ ] but
it is not working

I would really appreciate any type of help.

Thank u

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,288682,288682#msg-288682

Re: Help with filter module

Francis Daly
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 02:20:54AM -0400, redflag wrote:

Hi there,

I don't have an answer for you, but...

> i am writing a new Nginx filter module , the main issue is that when i try
> to read the request body it turn out to be null, is there a way to READ THE
> BODY??
>
> i found an already existing module that could read the request body filter
> but it does not appear to be working, this is the module:  [
> https://www.nginx.com/resources/wiki/extending/examples/body_filter/ ] but
> it is not working

...when you say "not working", do you mean "it fails to compile,
giving *this* error message"; or "it compiles but fails to configure,
giving *this* error message"; or "it compiles and configures, but when
I make *this* request I get *that* response but I want to get *this*
response instead"; or something else?

> I would really appreciate any type of help.

I suspect that people who are able to help, will find it easier to help
if they have a full clear question, possibly with sample code.