Help needed on Nginx plus configuration

Akhil Dangore

Hello Team,

I am trying Nginx plus for our company product, Currently I am using trail account to achieve our requirement but I am facing some issue.

Details explanation of issue:

  • I have configured Nginx plus with attatched file, Here I have enabled nginx API to reconfigure nginx plus run time
  • I am facing some issue to configure using nginx API, below are some examples of requests:
    • curl localhost:80/api/2/http/requests
      • {"total":111562,"current":1} - Working fine
    • curl localhost:80/api/2/http/upstreams
      • {} - empty dict - Not working fine, since I have configured upstreams in nginx.config file as below:
      •         upstream backend {
                    server localhost:8080;
                    server localhost:8090;

                    proxy_pass http://backend;
                }
      • Why am i receiving empty dict ?
If you need more details, please let me know.

Regards,
Akhil

nginx.conf (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Help needed on Nginx plus configuration

Igor A. Ippolitov
Akhil,

As a trial user you can ask [hidden email] to help you with this setup.
API queries data in status zones. You should configure one for your upstream with 'zone backend 64k;' or similar statement inside upstream{} block.

Regards.