Forum signup process broken - who admins the forum?

Forum signup process broken - who admins the forum?

Jason In North Hollywood
Hi,

I absolutely can not sign up at the forum.nginx.org site.  I've tried from many places, my work (a major company) - HK and USA, but no luck. Says I'm a spammer every time.

Never had this problem before.

Is the forum signup process broken?

Can you pass this along to them?

Thanks