Draining keepalive connections during reload

Draining keepalive connections during reload

Kamil Gorlo-2

Is there a way to "drain" them? What I would like to have is to provide some hard limit in configuration (in seconds) to let the client close the connection on their side, if that doesn't happen in given timeout ONLY THEN connections are closed.

This of course will make reload procedure longer, but in our case it would be really useful and prevent us from reconnect storm during upgrades on our edge infrastructure.

OR maybe somebody already have some patch to do that (I saw some attempts in the archives)?

Cheers,
Kamil