Config problems with Amplify

my nginx config hierarchy is:

/etc/nginx/nginx.conf (commented out except for a single include directive of /etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf)
/etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf (server-wider config directives and an include of /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/*.conf)
/etc/nginx/sites-enabled/domainX.conf (multiple vhost conf files each named accordingly)

With default configuration, the amplify service doesn’t receive any data and I have two Nginx entries in my Amplify Graphs page. One with /etc/nginx/nginx.conf and one with /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf

If I add:

configfile = /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf

to my /etc/amplify-agent/agent.conf (and restart it), I get data to the /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf but not the /etc/nginx/nginx.conf entry.

How should I setup Amplify to get a single entry (or should each vhost actually have it’s own entry)?

--
Palvelin.fi Hostmaster

Re: Config problems with Amplify

Maxim Konovalov
Hi Palvelin,

it makes sense to open a support case -- click on a chat icon in the
bottom-right corner.

On 10/09/2018 15:06, Palvelin Postmaster via nginx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> my nginx config hierarchy is:
>
> /etc/nginx/nginx.conf (commented out except for a single include directive of /etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf)
> /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf (server-wider config directives and an include of /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/*.conf)
> /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/domainX.conf (multiple vhost conf files each named accordingly)
>
> With default configuration, the amplify service doesn’t receive any data and I have two Nginx entries in my Amplify Graphs page. One with /etc/nginx/nginx.conf and one with /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf
>
> If I add:
>
> configfile = /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf
>
> to my /etc/amplify-agent/agent.conf (and restart it), I get data to the /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf but not the /etc/nginx/nginx.conf entry.
>
> How should I setup Amplify to get a single entry (or should each vhost actually have it’s own entry)?
>
> --
> Palvelin.fi Hostmaster

Maxim Konovalov

Re: Config problems with Amplify

nginx mailing list
What chat icon? Where?

On 10/09/2018 16:19, Palvelin Postmaster via nginx wrote:
> What chat icon? Where?

Please see on the screenshort attached.

--
Maxim Konovalov

amplify-analyzer.png (498K) Download Attachment

Re: Config problems with Amplify

nginx mailing list

> On 10 Sep 2018, at 16:27, Maxim Konovalov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 10/09/2018 16:19, Palvelin Postmaster via nginx wrote:
>> What chat icon? Where?
>
> Please see on the screenshort attached.

Facepalm myself :D

--