Come on... Bring the Official PROPFIND and OPTIONS support!

Come on... Bring the Official PROPFIND and OPTIONS support!

Olaf van der Spek
Same request: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,227415,227487#msg-227487

I'm using Windows and I want Nginx to support these methods in their WebDAV.
There are two things that Nginx and Windows support together so I won't
change to Linux and I cannot compile Roman's ext-dav-module, because it
cannot be compiled on Windows.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,287089,287089#msg-287089

Re: Come on... Bring the Official PROPFIND and OPTIONS support!

Ralph Seichter-2
* LilFag:

> I'm using Windows and I want Nginx to support these methods in their
> WebDAV.

Free software meets entitlement issues. What's the magic word?

-Ralph

Re: Come on... Bring the Official PROPFIND and OPTIONS support!

Olaf van der Spek
Nginx handles symlinks 100x better than Apache regardless of settings.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,287089,287091#msg-287091