CORBA IIOP reverse proxy on nginx

vergil
Hi,

I would like to know whether nginx can work as a reverse proxy server for
CORBA IIOP communication and also SSL on top of it.

Please share if there are any blogs on that configuration.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,288540,288540#msg-288540

Re: CORBA IIOP reverse proxy on nginx

Francis Daly
On Fri, Jul 03, 2020 at 08:57:45AM -0400, siva.pannier wrote:

Hi there,

> I would like to know whether nginx can work as a reverse proxy server for
> CORBA IIOP communication and also SSL on top of it.

If the protocol is a single tcp connection, then the "stream" module
may work with minimal extra configuration.

If the protocol is more complicated, then there may need to be a
protocol-specific module involved.

A quick web search does not show me any obvious corba-related nginx
modules.