Accessing Nginx Cache mappings

Gryzli Bugbear
Hi guys,

I'm trying to implement cache-purger, which is using lua and separate
VirtualHosts, to clean the cache for a certain site/location based on
URI regex (similar to Varnish).

Is there some easy way (module/function or whatever), by which I could
access the internal Nginx cache mapping from where I can get the file
location for a certain cache key ?

Thanks in advance !

Re: Accessing Nginx Cache mappings

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 09:59:53AM +0300, Gryzli Bugbear wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm trying to implement cache-purger, which is using lua and separate
> VirtualHosts, to clean the cache for a certain site/location based on
> URI regex (similar to Varnish).
>
> Is there some easy way (module/function or whatever), by which I could
> access the internal Nginx cache mapping from where I can get the file
> location for a certain cache key ?

No.

http://nginx.org/